I am a few days late with these kind of reflective posts on 2006. I just haven't been hacking away at my computer during my down time. Here are my top 10 posts of 2006 (according to me):
10. On Continuationism - My brief thoughts on what the Holy Spirit is up to these days.
9. Lamenting the Loss of Masculinity - I succeeded in stirring up a debate on the Lee University MYSpace message board over these insensitive thoughts.
8. A Missional Denomination Is an Impossibility - Sounds fatalistic. But, it is actually a great post with some good links to action being taken by a group in Tulsa.
7. A Call to the New Hudson Taylors - This is not one of my most commented posts. But, it is one of my favorites.
6. Blogging the COG General Assembly - This is actually a series of posts on my perspective of denominational process. Exciting, no!?
5. In Pursuit of a Missional Denomination - More denominational ruminations something I have been trying to do less of.
3. Geneology of My One Book Meme - This is illlustrative of how big the net is and how small it has made the world. Pretty cool.
2. Reflections on My Malleable Years - This one is for me. Just a little personal history.
1. Ticked at My Wife- Men, I Need Your Help! - The Johnson marriage is strong even after this very public and fully interactive spat over a most sensitive issue. By the way, thanks to the guys who have my back. ;)